Thursday, July 22, 2010

I want to know natural ways can let skin more lightening specially from herbs.?

i want to do lightening cream by my self with easy and natural way without any side efficts.

I want to know natural ways can let skin more lightening specially from herbs.?
If you choose pills, be careful. I did that once, and it was a hassle. I basically wouldn't try anything you have to ingest, or swallow. Lotions or soaps work best. (don't go for bleaching lotions, it looks crappy)


This is one of the better soaps I've used :) It's called Soho.


I can get it at my corner store, but here it is online if you like. It's kinda pricey here, but, it's very natural.


I probably only use lightening soaps maybe... twice a week. Don't go overboard, do everything in moderation.


Some lightening soaps claim to have herbs that help, but I don't know about that.


Hope this helped~


No comments:

Post a Comment