Thursday, July 22, 2010

Help lightening dark marks and evening out skin tone.?

I suffered the worst chemical peel. It left me with dark marks and splotchy skin. What products can help me with this problem. I have tried lemon juice, ambi, shisheido whitening cream, otc microdermabrasion, neutrogena facial peel. What is left?

Help lightening dark marks and evening out skin tone.?
oh no, you probably use the no name brand. why dont you use the diana stalder brand and it will get rid of your dark marks. you can use the black whitening soap and whitening cream and your problem will solve. You can get it for only $16.70 dollars for the whitening soap and the whitening cream. Please read customers feedback on the first page. She use the no name brand just like your problems and got rid of her scar because she is using this products..check this out... good luck and I know this one will help you....





http://www.freewebs.com/pinaybeautyprodu...
Reply:Well I dunno if this will work but I used it for my acne stains and it really helped to lighten them and eventually get rid of them. Its Palmers cocoa butter formula scar serum with Vit E. Normally cocoa butter is used to get rid of stretch marks but this one is also used to get rid of scars. I dunno if this is what your looking for but it your really wanna try something you can try this. Its like 10.00 dollars. Oh and it doesn't really have a pleasent smell or fell (its kinda sticky) But honestly its not that bad. You do have to use it religously inorder to see effects (four times a day). Hope this helps


No comments:

Post a Comment