Saturday, July 24, 2010

Vlcc skin whitening product?

vlcc skin whitening product?


Has/does anyone know if this is effective? I bought the skin lightening product from vlcc and it costed a lot of money, and the guy told me people always wanna buy more when they use it. Will it really help lighten skin? anyone know?

Vlcc skin whitening product?
Skin pigmentation is due to the melanin over-produced by the skin due to the sunlight penetration. It could be sometimes to the disorder regulation of female hormones, depending on your age too.





I have some whitening products and facial products from the combination of Japan and France Technology. The facial products has 4 Nos, namely No Sodium Laureth Sulfate (which will cause cancer), No Animal Derivatives, No Chemical derivatives, No Chemical Fragrances (that will cause sensitive skin).





I do facial for people and help them to achieve better skin.





If you want to find out more about it, you can email me at jaslinlee@yahoo.com





I will answer all your enquiries.
Reply:I don't know if it will work or not, but it's a bad idea. Skin whiteners contain very nasty chemicals, and can leave skin blotchy.


No comments:

Post a Comment