Saturday, July 24, 2010

Restore my skin!?

This summer I didn't put of sun screen when I went out, I came home brown. Now I had fairish milky skin, but now it's brown and I hate it! Not to offend any of you that are brown, it is just very unflaturing on me. I have tried homemade skin lightening remedies, they have made a difference, but i'm still tan. I have waited a while, hoping the tan would come off, but not, I tan good, and it's not going anywhere. What should I do? I do want to remain like this!! You guys know of any homemade skin lightening remedies that are of high performance? I don't like using ones on the market, fearing the deadliy chemicals they use, even if the claim to be 'safe'. Any thing to make my skin lighter please. I wear long sleeve shirts, hats, sun block, take vitamin c supplements everyday, and try to shield away fromt eh sun as much as possible, even though I live in one of the sunniest spots in the world. How can I get my skin back to it's milky color ex. http://www.actressarchives.com/display.p...

Restore my skin!?
well first off, you're right to use natural and homemade products and avoid chemical laden ones.did you know about the health risks of commercial sunblocks?if you don't already, i suggest using natural sunblocks you can probably find at organic grocers, health food stores, and the like.second, i've heard that lemon juice is a very effective skin bleacher.lime juice, cucumber uice, and milk can also help lighten the skin.hydrogen peroxide might even help.um other than that, i'm not sure what to tell you.try googling natural skin whitening or something.i hope this helps and good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment