Tuesday, July 20, 2010

LiGHTENiNG MY SKiN?

Hey, I was wondering if there were any ways to lighten my skin. I am of mixed ethnicity (Native American, Black, and Caucasian). My Dad (Black and Native American) is a little on the darker side, while my sister and my Mother(Caucasian, Black, Native American)/her entire side of the family have extremely light skin tones. I was wondering if there was a way to go from, say, Ashanti's color (like me) to Aaliyah's color (the rest of my family)??

LiGHTENiNG MY SKiN?
Your complexion sounds beautiful! I hope you learn to appreciate it one day.





If you feel like you have to lighten it, use Porcelana or Ambi, both available at drug stores. Daily, since it will take some time.
Reply:there are chemically enhanced ways you can lighten your skin color but it is very extreme and i wouldnt recamend it

star of bethlehem

No comments:

Post a Comment