Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Should i use skin brighteners?

Hello. I am Hispanic but i don't look like it much. I have a lot of nationalities but mostly my asian side shows. My skin is pale-ish and i'm wondering if i should use skin brighteners. I have dark spots from acne and when i was searching for skin lightening products i saw this thing about the FDA trying to ban them. supposedly there have been rare cases of skin diseases forming but most of them in africa.... i'm not sure what to do but should i use them anyway?

Should i use skin brighteners?
there are safe and effective skin lighteners/brighteners in the market.. try a mild skin lightening soap.. when i had dark acne marks, i used black licorice soap and worked well for me..





is it worth it?.. heck it is.:-)
Reply:They're very bad for you.


Be happy with who you are and what you have.


No comments:

Post a Comment