Monday, August 23, 2010

Can lime really lighten your skin?

If so then how do you go about using it? Do you rub it on the area you want lightened? What about lemons, I know if you put them on your hair it can lighten it but what about your skin? It would be good if anyone could give me any advice, thanks.

Can lime really lighten your skin?
yes, lime does lighten ur skin. usually when I notice a darker pigment under my arms I use lemon and it turn all white and similar to my skin tone right away. u can apply it in many ways. u can dip a piece of cotton into some lemon juice then apply it to the area. or u can just cut the lemon and use it directly on ur skin. Also, waxing or sweet does lighten ur skin too as it removes dirt while removing the hair too. It also has lemon in it so that also plays a role in lightening skin
Reply:I don't know the answer, but it looks like this question has been answered a few times before. Check out this link and good luck!





http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_r...


No comments:

Post a Comment