Friday, August 20, 2010

Do u know where ethnic people get their skin bleached at?

b/c i keep searching 4 any dermatologist in america or around the world 2 lighten my skin.i am caramel complexion person of hispanic,native american,middle eastern,east indian and louisana creole but i theres certain parts in my skin i got the dark parts and the light parts but i want the dermatologist 2 lighten my skin with olive skin from my head to my toes and including my anal area.so can any one 2 help me where i can get that done from and idnt want no products b/c its not going 2 do anything but i just need it 2 be done by the professional dermatology and especially when ethnic person like myslf need 2 get their skin lighten.im not trying 2 be white.

Do u know where ethnic people get their skin bleached at?
Please reconsider doing this to yourself. Why do you want to lighten your beautiful,natural colour?


I am a very fair-complexioned person and at constant risk of skin cancer here in Australia. I dare not achieve any kind of tan. I would love to be more brown and wouldn't mind if the tones were uneven.


I am sure that the chemicals used for lightening can do no good to your skin in the long run.

umbrella tree

No comments:

Post a Comment