Monday, August 23, 2010

Products that lighten my skin color or prevent getting darker?

i don't want to get any darker because i like the tan i have right now...but its like impossible to find something that isn't for tanning. everyone wants to get tan but i want to stay the color i am right now. i don't really stay out in the sun for long periods of time, but is there anythign i can use to stop gettin darker or to help lighten my skin. i'm not even, my arms are real dark and my legs are real light. help!

Products that lighten my skin color or prevent getting darker?
Lightening isn't safe, but you can use a good sunblock to keep from getting much darker. I recommend Hawaiian Tropic Ozone SPF 70, which is the best thing I've found without a prescription.
Reply:anti-aging sunblock works pretty well


No comments:

Post a Comment