Friday, August 20, 2010

Do Noxema products lighten skin?

I purchased Noxema triple clean acne cleansing pads (http://www.noxzema.com/). Over a week, I realized my skin had gotten lighter but my acne had also gone away. I don't mind that my skin got lighter because I was tan to begin with, but I was wondering if there are chemicals in Noxema / acne products that have a side effect of making your skin lighter?

Do Noxema products lighten skin?
The darkness in ur skin was probably also dirt/oil that the cleanser picked up.
Reply:i tried it and it didnt make my face lighter so i dont think so


1 comment:

Unknown said...

ive been using noxema for a while now.. & ihave notcied that it had made my skin lighter.
Wich i had no problem with whats so ever made it look fresher & healthier.

Post a Comment