Monday, August 23, 2010

I am very dark skinned, I would like to lighten my skin with a product thats not to expensive, like over $25.?

I am very dark skinned. When I was born I was very light. But then I started going to summer camps and we were always in the sun so I became very dark. I would like a way to lighten my skin with an inexpensive product like something under $25. I really would like to be light again. So if you have any solutions to my problem please e-mail me at luv4u0501@yahoo.com

I am very dark skinned, I would like to lighten my skin with a product thats not to expensive, like over $25.?
My mom works for Elizabeth Arden and she is also dark skinned. She usually uses bronzing powder or cream cover-up. Sometimes the cover-up can get heavy so I would suggest using bronzer or some type of concealer.
Reply:good answer.

lucky nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment