Friday, August 20, 2010

Why do skin bleach products take so long to work? and is it just me or does evryones skin get tanned after?

even without going out in any sun? are there any products that once your skin lightens it stays light as long as you dont go and get it tanned in the sun? and are there any fast working skin lighteners? (im not interested in being told to be happy in my skin loadsa ppl use fake tan so let me bleach in piece)

Why do skin bleach products take so long to work? and is it just me or does evryones skin get tanned after?
I know you want to be left in peace about the issue,but i wanted to shed some light into the fact that Iam sure lots of these lightening products are being banned as they contain Hydroquinone which can maybe even lead to skin cancer even if they try not to mention it on the labels.Besides I think any product would take a while to have an effect as they would be settling in,I wouldn't advise you to use any of these products,and I don't mean to give you a typical answer which you didn't want,but just stay natural.





If you have darker eyes however I have heard that you could use potatoes or cumbers around them to help them become less baggy and dark,this does not use any chemical products.


Good Luck.
Reply:good skin lighteners should show good results.. if they don't, then the problem is the product.. people of color have more melanin content and therefore are more prone to getting darker.. even in the shade, the sun's rays can penetrate especially during the hours of 10am-3pm..





just like skin tanning, there are unsafe products and practices in achieving skin lightening.. but of course there's a safe and more effective way to do it.. this is how i did it -


No comments:

Post a Comment