Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I lighten my skin?

I'm a red head and I have very fair skin with few freckles.. but I'm jealous of a lot of red heads I see because of how pretty and flawless their skin looks. I've had a problem with pimples, its not terrible, but not the best. Also my skin gets red in certain areas like across the bridge of my nose and I hate it! I would like to lighten it, even out my skin tone if I could.. but I need something that is not oil based because that would make me break out. Since my skin is so light redness and pimples stand out easily.





Does anyone have any suggestions of what I should use or should be doing? I was going to try the neutrogena visibly even, but I heard negative things about it from oily skinned people...





Thank you in advance :)

How do I lighten my skin?
there is this thing i use called Eucerin sensitive facial skin redness relief daily perfecting lotion with spf 15...it works and covers up the redness in the meantime as well=D


you can get it at your local drug store.


hope this helps,


take care,


xao=]
Reply:There are certain bleaching products available with a prescription.. but when you use it the result is PERMINENT. So make sure you really want to lighten your skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment