Monday, August 23, 2010

How does one bleach or lighten their skin?

I want to lighten my skin tone, but I don't want to end up hurting my skin.





Please give answers that will actually help me, don't tell me it's stupid and that I shouldn't do it, because I WANT to, okay?





Please and thanks.

How does one bleach or lighten their skin?
There is no way to lighten your skin,I really dont that dermatologist will do this for you or a plastic surgeon will


I think really you have to look in the mirror and really figure out why you would want you skin lighter it's not a cosmetic procedure to have something done to your self like that. I think that all skin colors are tones are beautiful and that you should love yourself
Reply:here nokomis, there's a ton of helpful info about skin whitening here -


http://www.skin-whitening-product.com


No comments:

Post a Comment