Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ladies, please offer advice! my genitals are darker than the rest of my body, am I able to 'bleach' my skin?

I am only a little darker, I guess it's from having sex with my partner, as I used to be lighter in my genital area, so I know it's due to natural reasons.





I understand this is a question of some concern to others as well, and that it may be seen as risky bleaching the skin, but are there possibly natural ways of lightening the skin a little to match the rest of my body? I want to try bleach, most likely diluted with water, over a period of time to see if my skin lightens a bit. I understand there are creams, but I'm looking for a 'home remedy' on this one.





Please let me know if you have any advice, or have heard anything. I know that some will say, "don't, it's dangerous," but I am considering this seriously and am looking for good advice since I am planning on going through with this.





I suppose this is just a confidence issue, feeling better about myself, sexually speaking, or just being comfortable in my own skin...





Ladies, thankyou all kindly for your help!

Ladies, please offer advice! my genitals are darker than the rest of my body, am I able to 'bleach' my skin?
I have never been with a man whose genitals are the exact same color as his skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment